Saturday, July 14, 2007

I Survived Spruce Meadows!

I just returned from a two week show in Calgary, Alberta. This was my first introduction to the world of competitive equestrian jumping. I felt like the past two weeks was a crash course in Horses 101, RV Living with Mice, Truck Driving for Dummies, Security Guards and Childcare - How They Work Together, Ginormous Stroller Control...and more.


I am excited to share with you my experiences and how I survived my first horse show adventure. I will add more throughout the week, but for now, enjoy some pictures from the show. It was absolutely beautiful!


2 comments:

The Fife's said...

I am glad that you are home. I can't wait to hear more. You will have to teach me how to organize the photos like you did.

Rose said...

Hi Emily!

What a beautiful place! Best wishes on all your new adventures!

Hugs,
Rose