Vanessa laughed at me the whole time because I was doing so well. As you can see here, I got a "double bull". We had to leave in the middle of my game so we wouldn't be late for our movie. Oh, how I wish we could have stayed longer.
After the movie, we went to Joe's Crab Shack for a little birthday dinner celebration.
There is nothing better than King crab dipped in butter. Yum!
After our long day, we still had to come home and have cake and open dad's present. By this time, we were all extremely tired, but were excited to have dad open his big gift.
The kids put together a "60 Memories of You" book. We each wrote 15 different memories we had of our dad and put it together with pictures and poems. It turned out really nice and it was fun watching dad read each of the memories. Happy Birthday Dad!
1 comments:
Looks like a fun birthday, I am sure your Dad loved you guys being there. I love the pic of you saying to yourself 'magnifique'. haha.
Post a Comment