Monday, July 13, 2009

Catching Up

Where has the time gone? The Life of Fife has been busy over the past three months!


In April, I took a much needed break and visited Brandon, Tami and the girls in Utah before my Master's classes started again. It was fun spending Easter with children who get excited to find eggs! We tried a little potty training while I was there...we stopped shortly after.


Later on in the month, my brother Justin and his fiance Michelle came to visit. We went to the Tulip Festival and enjoyed the beautiful flowers!


May and June were full of school and work! It was a busy couple of months! I finished the hardest teaching year I have had and it felt good to finish in one piece. At the end of the year staff luncheon, I came in 2nd place for having the most difficult class. Many teachers came up to me and said I deserved 1st...I just hope that next year I will come in last place! I made some cute cupcakes for the luncheon...only problem is that nobody ate them because they didn't want to ruin them. I got the idea from the adorable book, Hello, Cupcake!

You'll have to tilt your head to view a couple corn pictures...not sure what is going on with my computer.

2 comments:

The Fife's said...

way to catch up!! Where are your photos from your most recent trip? I love the cupcakes.

Anderson's said...

Finally a catch up! I have Hello Cupcake, but I have never tried making any. I'm not that talented. Yours turned out really cute.