Saturday, October 27, 2007

Cruisen with my Homies, Part Uno

Hola Amigos! Here are a few pictures of my trip to Mexico. It was a fun trip with wonderful weather. This trip came at the most perfect time!! I really needed a "vacation from my problems" (What About Bob, anyone???) and laying out in the sun with no worries was just what I needed. Add a couple of pina coladas and an all you can eat buffet and I was in heaven. Not to mention complimentary room service, midnight buffets, 5 course dinners every night and much more. What a great escape from the daily routines! I went on the cruise with my roommate, Karrie and her family. Suzy Bramwell and I tagged along with their family. They are great fun to be around!


Our first stop was in Cabo San Lucas. We went on a city tour which ended at a beach for a couple of hours before going back to the boat. I have to say, Cabo wasn't my favorite place, but the water was the best out of all three stops.


Our Dawn Princess ship from afar.






This was one of our "formal nights". I left the prom dresses at home, but there were some who brought them and were living it up.


Mocktails, anyone?

Muy Bueno!


We are thinking about having this enlarged and framed above the fireplace so it's the first thing you see when you walk into the condo. If not that, then it could be our Christmas card so keep your eyes open in your mailboxes. (I am seriously joking here!!)


Here is one of the million pictures they take of you when you get on and off of the boat. We got a free one so we chose this one. They are so flippen expensive!

1 comments:

The Pilgrims said...

just a warning - I am going to be comment queen b/c I haven't looked at your blog for a while (SO sorry!) and I have so much to catch up on! I am however, reading them in the order that you wrote them (which is a ton of fun)! So I loved this first post of the Mexico trip, though I noticed that most of what you mentioned in the first paragraph had to do with food... hummm... I'm taking it that the food was yummy there? :) Great photo of the three of you though! Looks like so much fun!
Love, B