Saturday, October 20, 2007

What happened to September???

It's been awhile since my last post. Life has been busy, busy, busy and I haven't been home since around Labor Day. I just got back from a cruise to Mexico (I will post that next) and before that, I watched a 15 year old family friend while her parents were in Europe for three weeks. Living with five pets (dog, cats, SNAKES), a house to clean, dinner to cook, a homecoming to shop for, drama with homecoming dresses, etc.....the three weeks went by very fast. I haven't been home since September and I can't believe October is almost over. I hope now that I'm home and life is getting settled, I'll be able to keep up with my posting. So, let me get you caught up starting with picture of the Evergreen State Fair from Labor Day!

My roommate Karrie and me eating JUMBO corn dogs!

This is one of my favorite treats at the fair! Pina Colada with chocolate dripped on the inside of the cup. Yummy! It got me in the mood for the cruise to Mexico!

With my friend, Lisa Low.

Karrie Pelton and Lisa Low at the Rodeo! Yeehaw!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Looks like you are having tons of fun and are as busy as ever! Say Hi to Lisa from us!

The Fife's said...

can't wait to see photos of your trip.

Kellie said...

Cute pics Em! I've been waiting for you to update your blog! Can't wait to see pics of Mexico - how fun for you!

The Pilgrims said...

Sounds like fun! I love to read about you enjoying LIFE! I'm looking forward to the cruise pics... :)