I'm getting better! It has been two months since my last post. I think the six comments I received helped give me the encouragement to keep writing. I don't want to let my fans down. J I enjoy blogging. It helps me release thoughts that fly in my head all the time. When I get them out, my head feels a little less cluttered. I used to be good about writing more but life changed when I went back to school. Oh school…How I love the knowledge you bring me, but oh how I hate the stress you give me. Luckily, I will be done in July! While that is exciting to think about, it is also frightening because I have a bunch of work still to do. Time is ticking, ticking, ticking. I knew I would be busy at the beginning of February so I planned a trip to Utah to spend a quick weekend with my girls to relax and have some fun.
No matter what is going on in my life, being with my nieces makes everything disappear. I sometimes wonder why I live so far away when they bring me so much joy. Each time I visit, I always get a little more tempted to move to Utah. Maybe one of these trips I'll get an answer. Until then, I'll take weekend trips to keep me going.
We had a great time making puppets, snuggling, reading books, making candy and pasta necklaces and eating deep fried Twinkies at Dairy Keen.
In January, my friend LeeAnn welcomed a new son into the world. What an adorable baby!
I also went to a Pho restaurant for the first time. It's always a big deal when I try something new to eat because it doesn't happen very often. A bunch of teachers went to a conference in Lynnwood and my old teaching partner Quyen suggested a Pho place across the street. While I was too scared to order my own Pho dish, I did try a bite before enjoying my noodle dish.
Sunday, March 7, 2010
2 Month Review
Posted by Emily Fife at 8:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
Come back will you?! Better yet just move here!
Post a Comment