Sunday, May 23, 2010

Elmo Pops!

Tabitha wanted an Elmo birthday party and being the planner Tami is, she started requesting these adorable Elmo pops back in December.  They were very cute on the website but looked hard to make.  I was stressing for months over these pops and I think in the end, they turned out Elmo-licious. 


There were many steps to the process and I was a little slow.  My brother and sister-in-law helped and finished about 5 to my one. 

Gabrielle liked her pop!  She only ate the face...first the nose, then eyes, then a bite to get the mouth. 

This sweet thing kept saying "Elmo Pops" every single day while I was there.  It was adorable.  She was so excited for her Elmo pops.

Tami made these cupcake toppers.  Aren't they adorable? 

3 comments:

The Fife's said...

Thanks for your help, they turned out so cute!

Kellie said...

so cute ems! love it, might have to make those sometime.

LeeAnn said...

Tate is actually trying to grab them off the computer right now! He should be sleeping, but no, he'd rather be up checking out your blog. Very, very cute!