Our 2nd day was my 30th birthday. We woke up and went to an amazing breakfast buffet at The Mirage. I could have stayed there all day. I was surprised with just how good the food really was. I don't expect much at buffets so this one was at the top of the charts.
After breakfast, we went shopping in the Venetian and stopped to get a gondola ride. Our driver (what would you call the man steering the boat?) was actually from Italy and had an amazing voice. Before departing, he sang Happy Birthday to me in Italian which was pretty neat. Later on we went to Madame Tussauds wax museum. This could have been one of my favorite parts of the trip.
Just hanging with Cameron.
What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!
Just letting Tiger know what I think of those who cheat on their wife.
All the single ladies!
For my birthday, my dad got all of us tickets to see LOVE. Let me just say, I have seen a lot of shows in my life and this was by far the best show I have ever seen! From the moment it started to the last, I was in awe and wishing it would never end.
Afterwards, we went to Serendipity to get a birthday treat. I couldn't have asked for anything better. Their frozen hot chocolate is to die for...along with their ice cream sundaes. Wish there was one closer!
Afterwards, we went and watched a few fountain shows at the Bellagio. I have seen them on tv, seen them at the end of Oceans 11, but experiencing it in real life is so much cooler! I loved it! It was also fun watching all the different types of people on the strip between the shows.
1 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun trip! Happy Birthday to you.
Post a Comment