Saturday, October 16, 2010

Vegas Adventures - Day 1

For my 30th birthday, I was able to go to Vegas with my mom and sister.  I had never been before and wanted to do something fun.  We were there for 2 1/2 days and crammed in as much as we could.


Although we are Pepsi drinkers, this Diet Coke in a bottle quenched our thirst in the 102 degree weather.

Made out of jellybeans!  




We did a lot of walking and watching the first day.  We went to the M&M Factory and the Miracle Mile Mall before dinner.  We went to the Tournament of Kings at the Excalibur where we got to eat with our hands and cheer on the knights.  I've always wanted to do this since I was a kid so it was a fun to go and experience.



Afterwards, Vanessa and I went on the New York, New York roller coaster.  It was great but my body temperature jumped to about 500 degrees afterwards.  What a rush!

We ended the day going back to the Mile Mall to buy some new shoes for me since my foot started hurting due to too much walking in bad (but cute) shoes.  That was the first sign I was getting old.

0 comments: