During our family reunion, somehow the topic of "planking" came up. We all thought it was pretty ridiculous but it didn't stop us from trying it throughout the trip.
 |
| On the Promenade. Am I doing it right? |
 |
| That's better! |
 |
| On the wall outside our house. |
 |
| Trying it inside. |
 |
| Vanessa trying to plank me while I'm planking the foot stool. Didn't really work out. |
 |
| Vanessa on a random park bench. V - was this where some random person said "Nice form"? |
We were about to say our goodbyes after the trip when we came across a drinking fountain and I hear someone (I think it was Tami) say, "Emily, plank that!" I was up for the challenge. It was a little high and I almost fell over, but it was worth it. :)
 |
| This one was harder than it looks! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment