My blog wouldn't be complete without a look back to this summer and share a few pictures from our wonderful Fife Family Reunion. I went home to Seattle at the end of July for a week. Then Vanessa, Justin, Michelle and I drove to Seaside, OR to meet our parents and Brandon and Tami's family. We lucked out getting an amazing place for all of us to stay. We went and toured a few homes back in April and they were dumps that smelled real bad. This house was beautiful, clean and right on the promenade. It was a great few days together. With Justin and Michelle in Oklahoma, we don't get a chance very often to be altogether.
| We spent most of the time on the beach. The girls loved making a fort. |
| Tabitha loved running to the edge of the water then running away. |
| The weather was wonderful! You never know what you're going to get at the beach. |
![]() |
| BBQ on the beach. |
![]() |
| Kite flying. Not a lot of wind but it was fun while it lasted. |
![]() |
| Family pic outside of the house. Not sure why my hair is so poofy but I like this family pic. |
| Went to look for sea life one morning. (Taking pictures in a hat and sunglasses is not very flattering....) |
![]() |
| The girls loved all the different sea creatures! |
| Papa Fife and Mimi with their girls |
![]() |
| Of course we got taffy! I had to help Tabitha control her bag size. She almost had it filled in 2 minutes. :) My kind of girl. |
| Dinner at Mo's. Great food! Justin and Michelle announced they were pregnant and due in February. Excited for another niece! Just wish they were closer so I could see her. |
| Night at the arcade. Good times with Skee Ball and Dance, Dance Revolution. |
| I wore Vanessa out so Tami jumped in. |
![]() |
| We rented a 8 passenger bike. It was a lot harder than I thought it would be! |
![]() |
| This is before we parked the bike and went shopping to recover from the peddling. |
![]() |
| What a great family trip! Can't wait for the next one. |

















1 comments:
where to next???
Post a Comment