It's that time again! This is the first time in three years that I am calm on the night before the first day of school. It is weird knowing that I won't be meeting my students tomorrow. One of my traditions before the first day of school was to watch the movie, Billy Madison. I watched it just for the part with him waiting for the bus and singing. I couldn't start the year without it. I would sing it in my head during the entire drive to school. For those of you going back to school or are sending children off....enjoy a little song on me. Hope this year is full of delicious snack packs!
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Back to School
Posted by Emily Fife at 12:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I JUST watched B.M. last week in preparation for the new school year!! So fun! Somewhere out there are a bunch of students just waiting for Ms. Fife to come along to teach them, and when you find them, they will be the luckiest students alive. Seriously.
p.s. Can I borrow your movie clip for my blog?
any job prospects?
hi emily. this is actually emily (maiden name galbraith), too. you might not remember me - i lived in quicksilver 301! i was in the nursing program with kristen hammond. my husband, ben maxwell, was in the good old byu 207th as well.
anyways, it was fun finding your blog and reading up on your life. good luck in finding a job!
Post a Comment