hey fife - so PHO is sooooo good, you have to try it. It's basically a simple broth soup with tons of rice noodles in it and then you can get it with beef, chicken, whatever in it, and then they bring out a plate of all these fresh herbs like basil or mint, limes, bean sprouts, and jalapenos, and you can add those to your taste. It's really tasty. And spring rolls are a good appetizer beforehand.
OH MY GOSH!! Remember when we were "Friends" buddies? Now we can be "Office" buddies!! I am so excited for season 4!! How do I get that on my blog??? I need it!
"All of these lines across my face, tell you the story of who I am. So many stories of where I've been and how I got to where I am. But these stories don't mean anything, when you've got no one to tell them to. It's true...I was made for you." - Brandi Carlile
4 comments:
hey fife - so PHO is sooooo good, you have to try it. It's basically a simple broth soup with tons of rice noodles in it and then you can get it with beef, chicken, whatever in it, and then they bring out a plate of all these fresh herbs like basil or mint, limes, bean sprouts, and jalapenos, and you can add those to your taste. It's really tasty. And spring rolls are a good appetizer beforehand.
PS - the OFFICE is the BEST huh!
An improperly dug outhouse is more dangerous than a loaded gun... :^)
Which reminds me, did you see Tim Gunn is going to have a new makeover show on Bravo starting in about a week? Oh yeah!!
OH MY GOSH!! Remember when we were "Friends" buddies? Now we can be "Office" buddies!! I am so excited for season 4!! How do I get that on my blog??? I need it!
I love it! Season 3 comes out tomorrow.
Post a Comment