Thursday, November 15, 2007

I'm Having Nightmares of a White Christmas!!!

Let me clarify the title of this post. I would love to see a beautiful snowy white Christmas! What I don't want to see is a full set of white hair on my head this holiday season! I swear I have been finding more and more white hairs. Come on! I am only 27!! Lately, it is really getting to me. I cleaned out my brush the other day and found a couple of white hairs. I picked some hair off the floor this morning....one of them was white. I was brushing my teeth last night and found a long white hair right along my hair line. What's up with that!?!?!? I am just pulling them out hoping my hair is just covered with paint from my classroom. I haven't gotten my hair colored in awhile and I'm going in on Monday. I am hoping this will help me with my paranoia of looking like a grandma. My mom said that my aunt went completely grey/white by the time she was 30. Shoot! Thanks for putting me and my few white hairs in your thoughts, we appreciate it! :)

3 comments:

The Pilgrims said...

Oh, dear. White already? Well, you are a bit of an "angel" teaching what you are right now... perhaps that's just a bit of angelic Emily showing through. White for purity or something like that, right? Or maybe for peace, because you could use some of that in your life right now?
At any rate, you are still a beauty... and it isn't anything a little Clairol or L'Oreal can't fix, right? :)
~B

The Fife's said...

I think they are called "gray" and have started finding them when I was 18. I just have to always have a budget for coloring my hair!

Christiane said...

I feel your pain. I am happy to share my colorist should you ever need it. I'll skip the Botox treatments, thank you, but someday while I look like the "Crypt Keeper" at least I'll have great hair?