I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Here's a little look at our day. It was good to have Justin home!! The girls had a good time in the kitchen, the boys bonded over football and we all came together to have a great dinner. (I do have to say the boys helped a little and they did do the dishes which was very helpful!)
Don't be fooled....Dad did help with the potatoes and carving the turkey, but this time he came up during a commercial to get a drink and pose for a picture.
Justin on the computer during the commercial break.
Here are the boys with their drinks ready to watch football.
2 comments:
I Love your family and i don't even know them!!! How fun you guys are! I love your gum drop turkeys too!! Happy Thanksgiving!
Glad that you had a great day! See you for the next big dinner!
Post a Comment