I became an aunt again. On Thursday, Brandon (my brother) and Tami had their second daughter, Tabitha. They went into the hospital early in the morning and I had my phone in my pocket all day. It was hard focusing on teaching because I wanted more than anything to be with them and share in the experience. (not in the delivery room of course) We were there for the birth of Gabrielle and it meant so much to me to share in the joy of the precious miracle. I am very grateful both Tami and Tabitha are doing well. From what I hear, Gabrielle was adorable when she came to meet her little sister. She brought a little stuffed animal for her and kept saying "hi". She is a proud big sister and I am excited to see how they interact when we go down for Tabitha's blessing and Gabrielle's 2nd birthday at the end of June. I can't wait!
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Welcome to the World!
Posted by Emily Fife at 11:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I bet you are the BEST aunt alive! Congrats!
Post a Comment