Tuesday, October 14, 2008

City...U've got to be crazy!

After realizing my teaching certificate expires soon, I decided over the summer to go back to school this Fall to renew my certificate by getting my Professional Certification, which is mandatory by the state. I thought...while I'm at it, I'll get my Master's!! (Which isn't mandatory but it helps with a pay raise in two years) I asked around to find out about different programs in the area. I loved City University's program because you meet one weekend a month and then work independently between classes. That's the only way I see myself doing this and teaching full time.

Well. The time is here. This Saturday and Sunday I will be in class from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm each day. I am interested to see if I will survive. I'll let you know how the Life of Fife survives...

5 comments:

Kellie said...

WOW! Go Emily!

The Fife's said...

Good luck to you.

Anderson's said...

You are crazy and amazing! Good luck!

roxanne kristina said...

Congrats! You'll do great!

Blessings,
Roxanne

PS: It sure is fun finding you and Becky online. And with Steph included it's like reunion internet!

Anna said...

You just stressed me out.... ugh.

GOOD LUCK!!! You are awesome!