Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Background Music...

What do I do when I'm majorly stressed? I start listening to Christmas music! My sister told me about this cd a few weeks ago and bought it right away on iTunes. I love this song and many others on the cd. This has been playing on repeat while I've been working on Masters stuff. Well, I haven't really been working on Masters stuff because I'm sharing this great song with you right now, but here I go...I'm off to try to be a good student.

5 comments:

Kellie said...

Awesome music - I am so buying this CD...great find.

The Fife's said...

I love it, they sound so good.

roxanne kristina said...

Thanks for letting us know about this!!! I love it!!!

Roxanne

The Pilgrims said...

YOU ARE AMAZING! Go get 'em girl! The M.Ed. may be stressful and frustrating at times, but it will be SO worth it in the end... trust me. :)
xx Bec

Anderson's said...

I love Christmas music and want to listen to it too! I am going to have to get this cd.