Saturday, July 10, 2010

Heaven...

During our annual June Utah visit, we stopped at Orson Gygi which has an amazing assortment of baking and cooking supplies. I did not know what to expect but the moment I walked in and saw the huge selection, I knew I was in heaven.  This first picture does not do the store justice.  It was huge!



This is PART of the sprinkle section.  HELLO!!!  $4.99 for a ginormous tub.  You spend that much on a little jar in the grocery store.  I could have bought all of them!


Wall of paper liners.  So many possibilities!


This is now a MUST when we come to Utah.  I can't even imagine what it would be like in December over the holidays.  I highly recommend you visiting if you're ever in the Salt Lake area.  I may have to move to Utah just to visit this store whenever I want.  Better yet, maybe I can find and marry Orson Gygi so I can just have anything I want.  Our reception would be very tasty!

0 comments: