Ok. So I am behind in posting. Back in May we celebrated a little day called Mother's Day. It comes every year and every year my sister tries to be the better daughter. About 5 years ago she bought an "I love mom" shirt at Old Navy. And every year she pulls out this shirt and wears it proudly while making me feel like less of a daughter since I can't broadcast my love for my mom on a pink shirt. This year I decided I had enough.
So, I created my own.
With stickers.
Then, Vanessa and I took our mom and our matching shirts to Bakery Nouveau in Seattle for a Mother's Day treat. Vanessa and my mom had not been to this amazing French bakery and we all loved every bite of it! The line is usually always out the door but it was worth the wait.
I don't remember all the desserts but don't they look amazing! They tasted even better.
My favorite by far was the chocolate croissant.
2 comments:
love the shirt! Looks like a fun and yummy day out.
Emily,
Since I can't get you off of my mind tonight, I had to check out your blog as well. You three have such a great time. I love your Mother's Day shirts and the fun adventure you had. I have never been to Orson Gighi. Sounds like I'm missing something great.
You are adorable.
Can't wait to see your Vegas posts!
Love, Aunt Jan
Post a Comment