Thursday, August 30, 2007

Big, Bigger, Biggest

Here are a few pictures of what I drove working for the Crooks. The van was hard to get used to at first, but NOTHING like the truck. It was a workout to drive because every muscle in my body became tense as I was behind the wheel. After awhile, it was fun to drive but my muscles hurt afterwards. I have to say, I got a lot of looks from guys as I was driving past them. It kind of made me smile as I listened to my Hairspray Soundtrack. What more could a guy want than a girl driving a truck and listening to show tunes??? Maybe I'll have to borrow that truck from time to time.


The Suburban, The Van, The Truck


I didn't mind driving this one around. I didn't get scared on the golf cart, unless one of the kids were driving. Hunter has some great skills, but I was hanging on for dear life! :)



If you look closely above the back wheel, you may see the scratch I made from a fence. I felt SO bad until Mike showed me all the other scratches that other girls left on the beast. I then felt like I left my mark and I was officially part of the family.

2 comments:

The Fife's said...

I have always wanted to drive a Suburban, one day. Brandon is not the mini-van type!

The Pilgrims said...

You always find a great way to "make your mark," Ms. Fife! :)