Thursday, August 30, 2007

Trailer Sweet Trailer

If you were wondering where I lived when I was on the road....wonder no more. Here are a few pictures of my home away from home. I lived in the smaller trailer with Catherine. It was fun living with a 14 year old. She made made me realize how old I really am, but taught me how to fit in with the teenagers these days. She was a great roommate and we got along very well.

Here's Holly posing outside my trailer.

My Bedroom. The closet is to the left of the bed.

This is looking from my bedroom to the rest of the trailer. Straight ahead is the bathroom. The front door is to the left. I was set up to cook, but I mainly used the microwave.

This is the Crooks' RV. It is really like a small apartment on wheels. It is very nice with a lot of room and storage for everyone. They set up a play area between the two trailers for the kids to play outside.

I am standing in the master bedroom looking at the living area. The door by the TV leads to the kids room. It is set up very nice and it was comfortable being there most of the day with all of the kids. They have a lot of toys and art supplies to keep us busy. I tried to get out of the RV once a day with the kids either going swimming, to the zoo, park, to a movie, bookstore, etc. I did more cooking here since it was set up very well and easy to do. I was hesitant at first to light the stove and oven with a match, but after my eyebrows stayed on, I gained confidence.

0 comments: