The whole family was able to be at the Seattle Airport to welcome Justin home. We wore sunglasses and acted like the drivers you see picking up passengers. We all had a sign with different nicknames we call Justin. Even Gabrielle had a little sign. She was excited to meet her uncle for the first time. There was so much excitement and anticipation as we waited for him to walk out. It was an amazing feeling watching him walk towards us and to see our family all together again. It was very surreal! The first stop after the airport was Dick's. It made the homecoming that much better!
Sunday, August 5, 2007
Justin's Airport Homecoming
Posted by Emily Fife at 11:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
EMILY!!! I am SO glad you have a blog now!! It helps make it easier for us to be BFF forever!! Congrats on having your brother return from his mission!! I LOVE your signs!! My sister-in-law is in the MTC to go to Sweden! When it's time for her to come home .... oh .... you KNOW there will be signs!! How ARE you??! I totally miss you!! When will you come to UTAH!?
Fifer!! Your blog is so cute, I am glad that you have one so that I can see what's going on with you! So fun that your brother is home!!
We are having so much fun!
Hi Emily!
I really enjoyed your blog. You have inspired me to start one too. I look forward to your "Nanny Diaries". You have such a good sense of humor, I know your observations will be a kick (and I know the Crooks family will be ample suppliers of material!!) Take care!!
Mandy
Well, I am very glad that your bro is home... and coming home to such a great family must have been pure JOY for him!! Unfortunately for you though, that means you've got to find some new wheels to get you around town in, right? Maybe you two could share a ride for a while... ha, ha, ha! I had to do that with my brother with our first car - it didn't work so well! More stories about that whenever you come to LONDON to visit me!! ;)
thinking of ya,
~B
Hello Miss Emily! I am so excited that I found your blog off of Anna Finlayson's! You look great! So glad that I can keep up with what you are up to now! Congrats on your brothers homecoming! So fun!! Lots of love! Mikelle
Ummm... Emily? I've checked your blog like 5 times now and am dying for a new post! Hope to hear from you soon! :)
~B
Post a Comment