Monday, December 17, 2007

love actually is all around

I taped the movie Love Actually from TV last year and have been watching this opening over and over. It is my favorite. I hope you are feeling the love of the season all around.

2 comments:

The Pilgrims said...

I can't help it... I love that whole film, but must admit, that first minute of it is magical. Do you know what struck me as ironic when I watched it on your blog though? Hugh Grant mentions Heathrow airport... that's my airport these days. :) Okay, so there are 5 different ones we might use in London depending on where we're coming/going, but to and from the states - it is always Heathrow... fun, fun.
Merry Christmas!

seeingred said...

I completely agree! This has become one of my favorite Christmas movies (sadly, not one for the kids) I watch this every year. I love this beginning and Hugh Grant's voice over, I think it is absolutely right on.