I just finished watching the first epidsode of Miss Guided. I wasn't expecting much, but I ended up thinking it was pretty funny. I love the story line of the Spanish teacher. I was going to explain it all, but then I found the perfect video!! Yeah! I kind of feel his pain..."plus, there was nobody else available."
Show Overview: Now that Becky has finally put all her high school insecurities behind, she returns to her alma mater as a guidance counselor. However, she soon finds that her high school nemesis, Lisa, is a teacher in the school as well. Soon, Becky finds herself competing with Lisa for the eye of Tim, the attractive Spanish teacher, among other things.
Friday, March 28, 2008
Miss Guided - Taco Loco
Posted by Emily Fife at 6:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Brandon and I discovered the show last week.... I think it's hilarious!!!
Hola Senorita! So, what are you doing these days, now that long-term subbing is over?? Hope all is well!
~B
Post a Comment