The Fife kids took Gabrielle fishing at Deer Creek...down the Provo Canyon. It was a beautiful day but there were NO fish.
1 comments:
Anna
said...
HOW FUN!!! I love Deer Creek (even though it's one of the COLDEST BODIES OF WATER IN THE WORLD to me!) Looks like so much fun! What are you doing in Utah without coming to visit??
"All of these lines across my face, tell you the story of who I am. So many stories of where I've been and how I got to where I am. But these stories don't mean anything, when you've got no one to tell them to. It's true...I was made for you." - Brandi Carlile
1 comments:
HOW FUN!!! I love Deer Creek (even though it's one of the COLDEST BODIES OF WATER IN THE WORLD to me!) Looks like so much fun! What are you doing in Utah without coming to visit??
Post a Comment