This is just a quick post to show pictures of bookshelves I've had in other classrooms. I sent an e-mail out looking to see if anyone had any so I thought I'd give an idea of what I have used before.
I think you posted pictures just to show off your organization and amazing decorating skills! :) Just kidding... I wish I could help, but from this far away, there isn't much I can do! Congrats on the teaching job and best of luck in finding all you need! p.s. I'll be returning in January, so if you ever need a substitute... let me know. :)
No stinkin' way... I found you again... and Becky with her posting above... it's a Kokanee reunion! I ran into Becky's dear friends, The Vick's, tonight at preschool (both fams have girls starting there - different nights), and explained to them my connect to both you and Becky. So fun! I am in hurry but scanned your blog enough to see you are WOODIN!!! The are so stinkin' lucky to have you! You're awesome! Hope the transition to school goes smoothly.
"All of these lines across my face, tell you the story of who I am. So many stories of where I've been and how I got to where I am. But these stories don't mean anything, when you've got no one to tell them to. It's true...I was made for you." - Brandi Carlile
4 comments:
I think you posted pictures just to show off your organization and amazing decorating skills! :) Just kidding... I wish I could help, but from this far away, there isn't much I can do! Congrats on the teaching job and best of luck in finding all you need! p.s. I'll be returning in January, so if you ever need a substitute... let me know. :)
I am so mad at you. You never told me you had a blog! Now I can finally see what you are up to.
Emily,
No stinkin' way... I found you again... and Becky with her posting above... it's a Kokanee reunion! I ran into Becky's dear friends, The Vick's, tonight at preschool (both fams have girls starting there - different nights), and explained to them my connect to both you and Becky. So fun! I am in hurry but scanned your blog enough to see you are WOODIN!!! The are so stinkin' lucky to have you! You're awesome! Hope the transition to school goes smoothly.
Blessings,
Roxanne
www.sharingnotes.blogspot.com
PS: Just put you on my link list. Let me know if problem.
Roxx
Post a Comment