We had a church service project on Saturday. We helped the city of Bellevue plant 4,000 trees. There were about 60 of us on the side of the road digging and planting trees and shrubs.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Women at Work!
Posted by Emily Fife at 8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am sure all the motorist that drive that road will appreciate it!! Looks good.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Wicked Sweatshirt! (Okay, the work you guys did was amazing too, but after being so proud of you for that, I immediately noticed the hoodie!) I took my friend to see Wicked last February and thought it was FANTASTIC! In fact, it was so great, that I'm taking my Sis to see it when she comes to visit next month. How fun! Maybe I can get a sweatshirt and we can be twins... what do you think? :)
H.O.T.T drop it like its HOT!
Hey,
This is your 'Emily' Appleseed attempt. Great work. You have left your mark for centuries to come. I can't believe that Washington really needs more trees???
Love you,
Aunt Jan
Post a Comment