Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's a DEAL!

Our school gives out Golden Tickets to each others classes when we catch them doing something good like walking in line quietly, holding open the door, etc. Today we hit our 10th ticket which means making a deal on a class reward. The kids listed several rewards but I had to stop them half way through to give them a little speech how I am not made of money. I was trying to steer them into things like PJ Day, Movie for Lunch, Picnic outside, etc. Things that don't require money or extra time.


The next comment was to have a Big Mac Party. The kids started cheering and clapping. I looked at the kid and said, "Hey! I just said I'm not made of money!" He replied, "It's ok because right now they are only 2 for $3!!!

Thank you McDonalds for giving me a laugh today. I'm still not made out of money, so it didn't make it on the list. I fixed the vote...they are bringing a small stuffed animal on Friday.

3 comments:

Kellie said...

So funny, the wonders of advertising.

McKinney's said...

Fife you have got to up the rewards girl.

The Fife's said...

Who wouldn't want a big mac?!