Monday, September 1, 2008

Twas the night before school....

It's here. The night before school starts. For some odd reason, I am not nervous at all which makes me nervous why I am not nervous. This past month has been physically and mentally draining trying to move into my classroom and set up and attend meeting after meeting trying to figure out how to best teach both second and third grade this year. I have had a TON of help from my parents and sister. They really have been a huge support to me...thanks guys!

I feel lucky to be at Woodin and I think I'm not nervous because I'm so happy. I feel blessed and comforted with my new job and I am excited to get started. Here are a few pictures I took last week before our Ice Cream Social/Open House. I'm sure I've changed things since then but this will give you an idea where I'll be teaching this year.





4 comments:

Anderson's said...

Good Luck on your first day! I am sure it will be great. Everything looks so organized and ready. Congartulations

Tiffany said...

Your class looks so great. Now that Aidan is in school it is weird to think of you as the TEACHER. I'm sure you are amazing. I hope your day was awesome.

The Fife's said...

Wow, it looks amazing, good job. Good luck today.

Anna said...

HOW WAS THE FIRST DAY??? I ZOOMED IN ON YOUR LETTER AND TEACHER QUIZ AND I THINK YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!! IT'S SO DANG CUTE AND THE TALENTS ALL ROLLED UP.... INGENIOUS!!! GOOD LUCK THIS YEAR! YOU ARE A SUPER STAR!!!