My cousin Sarah is adorable. She is fun and energetic and I have a feeling she is going to keep me young. You would not be able to tell there is almost a 9 year age difference between us.
My cousin Sarah has a bucket list...and we crossed one off this weekend. She has always wanted to go to a midnight premiere and it just so happened she didn't have to work on Friday. Perfect timing! The only show opening at midnight was Captain America.
We showed up about 20 minutes before it started to no waiting, no line. We walked in the theater and joined the 9 people that were there. All men. No fighting for our seats. No screaming girls. No costume wearing people. It was a pretty low key midnight opening. (Sorry, Sarah!) I guess I could have dressed up to make it more interesting, but sweats is what the crowd got from me.
We enjoyed the previews but got very confused when the screen said to put on our 3D glasses. We didn't buy 3D tickets and never received glasses. When we looked around and everyone (all 9 of them) put on their glasses, I ran out and got some glasses so we could actually see the show. It was an interesting experience wearing 3D glasses on top of my regular glasses. I must admit, I shut my eyes a few times for a very short period of time. (Maybe at that moment you could have been able to tell the difference in our age.) The movie was good. I would recommend watching a preview or reading about the story before you go. I had not done either so I had no idea what to expect.
Vanessa mentioned that the main character was good looking. This was the main character in the beginning. Not seeing any previews, I was a little confused with my sister's comment.
Then I got it. Helloooo, Captain!
This may not have been the midnight opening experience Sarah was hoping for, but it was sure an experience! Bucket list item...complete.


2 comments:
you guys are cute! I am glad that you were able to help Sara cross something off her list.
You are basically a saint for indulging me. It's all one awesome memory! This was all in the name of the bucket list and it was perfect. :)
Post a Comment