On Saturday, I was able to meet up with a couple different friends that I had not seen in a long time. Kira got married in Riverton and I was happy to be in town to support her. I haven't seen her in several years. She used to live in Seattle and we served together in church. Her sister Shaylee still lives in Seattle and made it down for the wedding. It was great seeing both of them.
| Emily, Kira, Shaylee |
Next stop was American Fork to visit The McKinney's. Oh, how I have missed this family! Traci and I worked at NuSkin together as office assistants when we were in college. Brandon worked in the mail room. We all became friends then Brandon and Traci got married. I moved back to Seattle after graduation and they had two cute kids while I was away. I'm back now and we're friends again.
We had a nice homemade dinner then we went to Snoasis for dessert. Mmmm...tigers blood with cream. What a treat!
| April 2003 - Last "girls outing" before I moved back to Seattle. |
| Good to live close by each other again! |
| Brandon, Traci, Hailey, Emily, Kennedy |
It was hard to leave my Seattle friends, but it was helpful knowing I had good friends in Utah. Can't wait to meet up again with my new, old friends.
2 comments:
I am so happy you are in Utah now! next time i come up we need to get together. we should plan a cohort reunion
I want to try Snoasis! When you get back.
Post a Comment