Saturday, August 6, 2011

After Show

Justin and his wife, Michelle, came into town to visit Seattle a couple days before the family reunion.  We had one car to share so they picked us up after the concert.  It somehow came up that I had never seen the troll under the bridge.  This is a Seattle landmark. You may remember seeing it in the movie, 10 Things I Hate About You, which was filmed in Seattle. 

After driving around for a long time, we finally found it.  The troll did not disappoint.


Vanessa, Justin, Michelle
That's a real VW bug!
If seeing the troll wasn't a great way to end the night, we took it one step further and went to Menchie's!  This time, it was less crowded and I was able to enjoy my experience a lot more.  I think I got Root Beer Float and Pomegranate (or another fruity flavor).  Delish!


It was great to be home such a short time after I moved.

0 comments: