I had never been to a concert at the Woodland Park Zoo before. What a great venue! It was a gorgeous day in Seattle! We lucked out since summer in Seattle this year has been dismal. Vanessa and I spent a few hours visiting the animal exhibits before the concert started.
Brandi practiced before the show and since it was outside, you could hear her warm up. What great background music while looking at animals. We watched for awhile and got a couple great pics.
It was open seating so when we were given the go ahead, Vanessa ran ahead and got great seats. We were about 10 rows back and had ridiculously amazing seats.
| Enjoying a great night together |
| Brandi was singing just for us! |
Oh, hi Dave Matthews! Nice of you to surprise all of us with a guest appearance. Dave lives in Seattle so he just stopped by to sing an amazing duet. Yeah, we all went crazy.
If you still haven't heard Brandi, why are you waiting? Haven't I talked you into liking her yet? She released a live cd with the Seattle Symphony (yeah, we were at the live recording) which is great. She is also coming out with a new cd sometime. She sang about 3 new songs which were awesome. Can't wait to hear the new album, which I believe (heard it from Vanessa) they recorded in a studio in Woodinville. (Which is right next to where we grew up.) Thanks for another great concert, Brandi!
0 comments:
Post a Comment