The last week of July, I traveled back to Seattle before heading to the Oregon Coast for our family reunion. Vanessa and I had season tickets to the 5th Avenue and our last play fell on that week which was perfect. And, as fate would have it, Brandi Carlile announced a show the Friday I was going to be there. Broadway Show and Brandi Carlile...two things to make a perfect trip!
Another thing that made the trip perfect? MENCHIE'S! I had heard about this frozen yogurt place for awhile and my sister and I came across it the week before I moved to Utah. Of course, we had to go back when I returned. Monday night, Vanessa and I went to Panera (miss that place already), shopping (more on that later) and Menchie's. While I love the yogurt and toppings bar, this night was a little too crowded for my liking. I felt like I had to fight to get my yogurt when all I wanted was to relax and enjoy my fro-yo experience. We ended up eating in our car where it was quiet and nobody could push me around.
Beautiful Seattle...from a moving car on the freeway.
Excited to see Aladdin!
What a hot date I had!
Aladdin was a great show. It was premiering in Seattle to see if it will go to Broadway. It was clever and funny. Vanessa didn't want a picture with the poster before the play, but she enjoyed it so much, she had to get one afterwards. Even willing to wait for the crowds of people to pass by.



0 comments:
Post a Comment