My mom and I made the cutest mini cupcakes that I have ever seen! My mom called me on Saturday while I was out and asked me to look for a couple items to make a new, cute recipe. When I asked her to describe it, I freaked out because my friend Kellie just blogged about it a couple days earlier. I told her it looked too hard to make but she told me that there was now an EASIER and QUICKER way to make these little guys. I was so excited! You can get the directions here.
I felt so hip making them on Sunday. This is definitely my new favorite and I haven't been able to stop thinking about them. I wish I had a party or shower coming up so I had an excuse to make more!
Aren't they just so cute?!?





4 comments:
You got the molds!!! Okay seriously aren't they soooooo good. I could eat the whole batch. Yours turned out so cute!
hello, aren't you coming to a b-day party and baby blessing next week?!! Feel free to share you new talent and love with us!!
Hey,
Those are so darling! I want to try it. I loved your apron. You girls must really have a great time when you get together. Did they take forever to make? I am now Sister Friendly in our Primary. Could be fun for the kids!
Love, Aunt Jan
Hi Em! Guess what they call those cute little cakes over here in London? Fairy Cakes! Because they are just the size for a little fairy - all the girls bring them in for their birthdays and parties. So fun!
Post a Comment