We drove down to Utah to celebrate Gabrielle's 2nd birthday and to meet my new niece Tabitha. Gabrielle is such a smart little girl so I thought I'd make her a little ABC book for her birthday. After the long week with my car accident, it was nice to get away from it all! I've included pictures of the book since a couple people asked to see it. They aren't the best pictures, but you'll get the point.

Thursday, June 26, 2008
Gabrielle's ABC Book
Posted by Emily Fife at 12:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























5 comments:
So, so cute! Love the flow of the rhymes, good job auntie Emily! You will be a sight to see.
Your book is adorable. You must of worked long and hard but probably had a blast doing it. It turned out so cute. I'm sure she will love it.
So cute ems! Such a great idea.
Wow! that is a great book. You should start up a business:)
Emily you are SO creative! If you ever have the urge to make something like that for Claire, don't hold back!
Post a Comment