Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

My weekend wasn't just filled with making the cutest cupcakes ever....my parents were in town to celebrate Father's Day. My dad has done so much for our family and works extremely hard. Even though I haven't heard my dad complain very much, I know he has a lot to put up with at work and he just keeps on trucking. I love you father! :)

1 comments:

Nana Jan said...

Hi Sweetie,
You're in trouble now. I have your blog in my Favorites so I can really keep up on it. In fact, you are on my Family Blogger Site. I love your tribute to your dad. He is such an amazing man. The pics were so fun. What a handsome dude. I love you verse about the lines in your face. Boy, does mine ever tell a story. and 'Life of Fife'...I love it. Have heard a little about your work prospects....exciting. Mostly I want to say...wonderful tribute...great daughter!
Love, Aunt Jan