Monday, June 2, 2008

Girls Weekend

Vanessa's birthday is this Sunday and my mom is coming into town to help celebrate. I love when we three get together! I've been scanning our old family slides (there are thousands!) over the past couple of years and have loved coming across classic family pictures. I'm sure I'll post more in the future. Here's a look at the past, Vanessa. Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Diana Fife said...

Wow, does that take me back in time. How lucky am I to have such wonderful daughters who are my best friends. I am looking forward to this week-end because I love it when we three get together, what a coincidence:)

Tiffany said...

Well how cute are you? What a fun picture. I love looking at picture from days gone by. Ryan's birthday is Sunday also and he turns 30. Yikes. We are old.

The Fife's said...

What a fun picture. I think Gabrielle looks a little like you!